This Baby Bib Kids Craft Kit is suitable for kids and adults. It is a fun project and once painted, can be given as a special gift to a lucky couple who have a newborn baby. If you need a gift and haven’t painted the bib yet, it can be given as is. It is a good quality bib.
Included in this baby bib craft kit are the following:
- a white baby bib
- brand of fabric paints we have in stock and a paint brush
- an alphabet stencil
- a foam brush
- a re-usable paint pot with lid for water to clean off brushes
- Put a plastic cloth on the table in case paint or water happens to spill.
- Place a piece of smooth cardboard under the baby bib before painting.
- If you have a piece of sandpaper (400 Grit is preferable) put it on top of the cardboard under the bib to keep the bib from sliding when painting.
- Let the paint dry for an hour or two so that it won’t smudge when you remove the sandpaper and cardboard.
- Do not wash the bib for at least 24 hours. Check the instructions on the paint container. Some paints take longer to dry than others.
- It is Poly/Cotton. Follow washing instructions on the paint package. Otherwise, handwash in warm water and air dry for best results.
When ordering this baby bib kids craft kit, please specify whether the bib is for a little boy or a little girl.
If you’d prefer a different kids (or adults) craft kit, take a look at our website under Kids Craft Kits.